Monday 23 November 2009

Project development [so far..]

I thought I'll put some images of how the project has been developing so far as I will now be moving in a slightly different direction than before. The way I was doing things just doesn't seem to work and even though it is quite interesting, it doesn't excite me anymore..

This model, in my opinion, was quite successful and not too far from what I have seen my project becoming at a time. The only issue was the scale. From this point on the project didn't go as well..

I will, therefore, return to this model and rethink it. What I really like about it is that it's continuous. As a group we are looking at an idea of continuous city, so it should work well..


I don't see this attempt (below) as a very successful one, however, it has helped me to come up with different ideas. It is not unsuccessful, because Robert doesn't like it and the way it's made, but because I have lost one of the ideas that is very important - continuity. I think it's just becoming a very conventional scheme..

No comments:

Post a Comment